A research proposal is another kind of a complicated academic writing you may be asked to complete pursuing a degree. It differs greatly from any other dissertation or thesis sample, as it is a practical proposal on some scientific investigation. It may even be of greater importance to your academia than any other paper you have submitted before. The tricky part in writing your research proposal paper is that it has to be 100% unique and original. No one will analyze a partially plagiarized research proposal, as it is supposed to promote a good start to your future career. Thus, you have to make sure you paper is grammatically flawless, well structured, and plagiarism free.
It’s for these reasons and more why I say THANK YOU CHICAGO. I thank you for the daily support that you have shown me, my business and my team. In addition to that, your inspiration has served as a MAJOR platform for me to work and inspire others. You have shown me true evidence that greatness is measured by how much YOU give back, support and share. I thank you for fueling the desire to get better EVERYDAY at my craft…with NO APOLOGIES. And I love it! Chicagoans are always working to make it. For every level that we attain, we have our eye on the next one. Working hard is our #dna and the world already knows it.
Policy Option C
The last option that constitutes a combination of all possible options available makes it the best one. The project will be called the “AAA” or Action on Aids in Africa, and in alliance with the IMF, the World Bank, and the UN, the plan for eliminating the threat of AIDS in Africa will come to a close. Funding of $20 billion will be presented to the project over a five year initiative.
The goals of the plan are as follows:
· Every African living with HIV/AIDS should have access to lifesaving
antiretroviral therapy on or before December 2003.
· Every African pregnant woman should have access to life saving medicines that can reduce or elimate mother to child transmission of HIV on or before August 2003.
· Every African AIDS orphan should be in school and receive appropriate medical care on or before December 2003.
· The African nation should have enough resources to mount a credible information, education, and communication campaign against HIV transmission on or before August 2003.
· Every African country with five percent or more of its population living with
HIV/AIDS should have their debts cancelled and the savings channeled to
health and social programs on or before August 2003.